Every step of the Wildhorse Foundation application, review and decision making process is geared toward building strong communities and healthy families. The Foundation encourages effective and efficient community organizations, and strives to support those organizations as they do their important work.
The Foundation Board is notified of every application that meets the stated criteria. They review and discuss each application. All applicants are informed of Board decisions and grant recipients are invited to attend a yearly luncheon with Board and staff in attendance.
A brief overview of how to apply:
- Determine if your charitable activity is within the eligibility criteria.
- Complete the online Grant application in its entirety.
- Be sure to read all instructions carefully. Answer all of the questions in a brief but complete fashion. Please include ALL attachments. Incomplete grants will not be considered.
- Submit your application.
- Our grant awards can range up to $20,000. One grant is allowed in a 12 month period. An organization can only have one grant open at any given point in time.
- All applications must be received by 5pm on the deadline date. There are no exceptions. We recommend that you submit the application as soon as possible to avoid any technical difficulties that may occur on the due date. The Wildhorse Foundation is not responsible for any technical difficulties delaying the submission of any application.
- The grant review process can take up to two months.
- When the determination process has been completed, all applicants will be advised as to the outcome of their request. All decisions are final.
There are four grant periods per year. Deadlines are January 1, April 1, July 1 & October 1.
Grant awards are paid upon receipt of the signed agreement. Publicity given to a grant and dissemination of the results of a grant are to be mutually agreed upon by the Foundation and grant recipient.
Click here to apply to the Wildhorse Foundation
Click here to download a Final Report