A Rapid Response Grant is meant for small needs that surface throughout the year. There is no deadline to apply however, you may only receive one Rapid Response grant in a 12 month period. These grants can range from $1-$1,000 and are subject to the same standards and guidelines as the full grants.
The Rapid Response Grant is not meant to be an event sponsorship or an annual supplement to your budget. To apply for a Rapid Response Grant, please submit request to the address below. Letterhead and signature required, other required information includes:
- Name, address, phone and email of the person or entity making the request.
- How much money you are requesting.
- Your budget for the project. List all funding sources, amounts and total expenses.
- Your intended use and location of contribution.
- Include when the funding is needed, who it will benefit, and the circumstances behind the need. You will also need to include a current W9 (click here to download).
Please send all Rapid Response requests to:
Wildhorse Foundation Administrator
46510 Wildhorse Blvd.
Pendleton, OR 97801